Join Our Team
Elliff Motors in Harlingen is currently hiring for the following position:
Elliff Motors Harlingen automotive service center needs a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate one of the finest and most efficient repair shops in the city, and we require the excellence of our devoted staff. Automotive Technician must be properly licensed and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations, and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify the soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Compensation is based on experience and commensurate.
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Employee discounts
- Drug-Free work environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Since 1944, Elliff Motors has been a family-owned and operated automobile dealerships. We have been the largest independent used car dealership in the valley. We sell a wide selection of good quality used cars, trucks, and SUVs. We also sell the utility, cargo, stock, and gooseneck trailers; as well as Polaris off-road ATVs and side by side. We strive to give the best customer service before and after the sale. If you have any questions feel free to call Tom Anderson (956)423-3434, or stop by and fill out an application.